Lifelong Learning Centre
Messianic Jewish Community Education
MJTI’s Lifelong Learning Centre for adult Messianic Jewish community education celebrates and fosters a love for learning from a Messianic Jewish perspective for all who wish to continue the pursuit of knowledge and study without a large commitment of time or finances or the desire to complete a degree.
The Centre seeks to inspire engagement with Scripture, Jewish thought and tradition, the Jewish People, and the Messianic Jewish Community through informal adult education.
The Centre seeks to inspire engagement with Scripture, Jewish thought and tradition, the Jewish People, and the Messianic Jewish Community.
Our goals are to:
- Provide adult education that adds value to the broader Messianic Jewish Community through practical courses, lectures, webinars, etc. that are easily accessible and personally meaningful and satisfactory;
- Impart the hows and whys of Jewish life renewed in Yeshua;
- Examine a wide range of Scripture and apply those principles to life;
- Integrate biblical knowledge and theology with practical Messianic Jewish ministry skills;
- Provide a knowledge of Messianic Jewish history, theology and practice;
- Cultivate a sense of personal Jewish identity or attachment to the Jewish People;
- Create lovers and allies of the Jewish people.
A variety of platforms will be used to fulfill these goals, such as short courses, series of courses, public lectures, webinars, online conferences, and discussion groups. All will be offered at a variety of levels, venues and times: a drip (daily 15 minute classes); a drizzle (two 30-minute weekly classes); a drop (weekly one-hour courses lasting four to six weeks, such as MJTI’s Panim-El-Panim classes); and a dive (Torah and text study or interactive classes requiring preparation).
Lifelong Learning Centre events:
- Launch: Live to Learn, Learn to Live seminar with Jonathan Bernis. August 1, 2021, 8:00 pm Eastern. Registration is free, donations are welcome. Register Here
- Panim-el-Panim Classes: Beginning in October 2021, the Centre will host all PEP classes.
- Stay tuned for future events beginning in the 2021 school year, such as
- Webinars: some already planned, others to be announced
- Online women’s conference
- and more