The following tuition and fee schedule is a reflection of that presented in the MJTI Catalog.
- Master of Jewish Studies degree students: $700 per 3-credit quarter course
- Students-at-Large (receiving course credit): $700 per 3-credit quarter course
- Biblical Hebrew Courses students: $700 per 3-credit course
- Rabbinical Program students: $700 per 3-credit course
- Auditors (no course credit): $550 per 3-credit quarter course
- Application Fee: $50
- Registration Fee: $75 / Early $35
- Biblical Hebrew Proficiency Exam: $50
Fee changes for 2017-2018:
- Tuition: Beginning in the Fall Quarter 2017 tuition fees will increase from $700 a course to $750 per course.
- Mentored learning courses, these used to be called Guided Study courses: Beginning in the Fall Quarter 2017, a special mentoring fee of $200 will be added for a mentored learning class. This fee is in addition to the $750 tuition fee.
- Hevruta courses. Hevruta courses are intended for 3 to 4 students. A special Hevruta fee of $100 per person will be charged. This is in addition to the $750 tuition fee.